Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Beach Body




This is just a quick post to offer up some more advice on simple exercises that can be done at home or on the road.  These are great for beginners, people who only want to spend 20 minutes or so working out or folks that just want to get a quick workout in.  I use this workout when I am on vacation just to keep my metabolism rev'd up and more importantly keep my mind tricked into thinking I am still lifting at the gym. 



Warm-up:
50 wide leg situps
15 slow pushups

Workout:
35 Plank to Tricep Press (video below)
30 Chest Squeeze-Press (you can go without the med ball and just squeeze your hands together firmly)
20 Dive Bomber Pushups
30 Butt Tucks (each leg)
50 Bicycle Kicks (each leg)
30 Prisoner Squats

Plank to Tricep Press

No comments:

Post a Comment